One on One With Katie
Living vibrantly and fully requires self-examination. True healing requires you to become curious about your inner world so that your outer world may become more congruent with who you truly are.
What is happening outside of you – in your life, relationships, career; your thoughts, emotions, physical symptoms; the tragedies and triumphs – reflect, mirror and show you what’s inside of you. You need look no further than your life, its patterns and your inner being for insights into your journey, what you’re meant to learn, what you’re meant to understand and heal.
Going into the soul – going into oneself – bravely and with curiosity is fundamental to full living. You’ve incarnated here in order to learn, grow and heal. You’re here to embrace personal responsibility and accountability for your own work. You’re here to reclaim your power. We all need guidance, support and honoring. We need a fresh perspective, spiritual truth and a safe place to heal.
We all need accompaniment on our soul journey. This is what Katie provides.
Katie offers the following private sessions:
Mini Session (50 minutes) – $180
Full Session (75 minutes) – $250
Extended Session or Past Life Regression (120 minutes) – $400
Shared Session (75 minutes) *for 2-3 people around the same, shared topic – $400
Please note the following important policies and recommendations!
- Sessions are for one individual, except in the case of a Shared Session, which is for 2-3 people wishing to discuss the same topic (like the death of a loved one).
- People sometimes like to come with a friend or family member and in that case, book single back-to-back sessions. You may sit in on your friend or family member’s session if the two of you wish.
- Sessions are typically conducted in person, but if geography or other circumstances require, they can be done over the phone or via Skype.
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check or credit card. Full payment is due at the beginning of your session. If you have booked a phone or Skype session, you will receive an invoice via email to pay in advance of your session.
- Please read the legal disclaimer before booking a private session.
Session Requests and Waiting List Expectations
Katie is currently booked out at least one year (12 months), though the wait may be longer based upon her schedule and availability. There is no way to precisely determine how long the wait will be at this time.
To be placed on the waiting list for a private session, fill out the form below. You will receive an email letting you know you have been placed on the waiting list; if you do not receive this within one week, please let us know at [email protected]. Once confirmed, please do not send additional emails inquiring about your status on the waiting list. Inquiries will be honored in the order they are received. Katie’s team will be in touch when private session appointments are available.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please give 48 hours advance notice to ensure that you are not charged for the appointment. If less than 48 hours notice is given, you will be expected to pay for the appointment.
- Please do not attempt to fill your own cancelled appointment or “give” it to someone else. Your responsibility is simply to cancel your appointment within the appropriate time frame, not to fill your “spot.”
- If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and have not provided notice, you will be expected to pay for the appointment.
- Katie honors each client with time, attention and integrity; please do the same by honoring your appointment time and commitment.
- It is important to understand that if you need to cancel your appointment and wish to reschedule, you will likely wait several more months. Katie’s team does try to accommodate rescheduling in a timely way, but often, the next available appointment is months away.
Important to Know:
- Katie is currently booked out at least one year (12 months), though the wait may be longer based upon her schedule and availability. There is no way to precisely determine how long the wait will be at this time.
- Payment will be due at the beginning of each session. If you arrive at an appointment unable to pay for your session, the session will be cancelled and you will no longer be allowed to book with Katie.
- Crisis/immediate appointment requests cannot be accommodated. If you are experiencing a crisis and are in need of support, please reach out to a trusted provider.
- Katie does not conduct large group readings, gallery readings or reading parties.
- It is important that you prepare to arrive on time for your session. If you arrive late, Katie cannot extend your session beyond your scheduled time; refunds will not be provided for any session time you have missed.
- The session will not be recorded for you; however, you are welcome to audio record your session or take notes.
- Video recordings are not permitted.
- Please do not bring children to your appointment. If you are a nursing mother and must bring your infant, let us know and special accommodations can be made.